Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

November 17, 2008

Moments I'll Miss The Most

hm..

it's raining again here in Malang. Cold and lonely with only the sound of dropping rains knocking on my window. okay stop philosophizing!
hehe,
I've been here in this city for two years and I just realize that I'll be off this place for about 6 months again..
All this time IO always complaining about how I fail to achieve my dreams and my hope to quickly move from this place ASAP. but then..
seeing this place again..
remembering those memories again,
feeling this atmosphere again,
hearing my friends laugh again..
well..
somehow I think I'm gonna miss those stuffs..
well..I just hope my new beginning will bring me my new hope..
hm..
duh,
karena cowo kribo di sebelahku sudah protes-protes mau pake komputernya (ini di kampus, baidewei..) jadi kayaknya off dulu.
bye!

1 comment:

  1. "... karena cowo kribo di sebelahku sudah protes-protes mau pake komputernya (ini di kampus, baidewei..) jadi kayaknya off dulu.
    bye!"

    wahahaha.. wah, sebuah ending yang bagus!! lucu dan tertawa ketika membacanya,,

    salam kenal

    Email&YM : anggie.prawira@yahoo.com
    FS : gie_kucing_hebat@yahoo.com
    Blog:www.anggieprawira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete