Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

April 21, 2010

smile

pagi ini mendung..
well, it's my favorite weather, but i kinda felt uneasy today. Yep, today my supervisor texted me and said that he needed to meet me later at 2 pm in language lab in my campus.

jeez, finally he finished correcting my draft.

well, but i kinda felt.. nervous.

I dunno, something suddenly creeped to my heart and made it beat faster than before.
well, recalling that my friend a weeks before showed me her draft and it was full of red marks that sid this must be change to this and that will be good if this and bla-bla-bla.

I just hoped that it won't happen to me.. :(

So I prepared myself and went out at 12, and then waited (kinda foolishly) in language lab for like two hours.
Meanwhile, I just noticed that there was a thesis examination in conference room inside the lab. And it's... kinda made me nervous even more. I mean, I'll be in that room around July (if I manage to deal with this on time that is). Man..

Then my supervisor came and gave a big smile (eh?). It turned out that his smile referred to 2 things: 1. he was pleased with my draft coz he found very minor mistakes in grammars and stuffs (yaaay! XD); 2. he was quite clueless about what the main topic is and in the end only gave a smile which implicitly means: well, goodluck then. I'll help what I can. Well, of course he sugessted me to add extra sources and quotation (Sir, dun u know that artificial language article is kinda HARD to find these days...? T-T)

should I be happy or frustrated? *sigh

2 comments: