Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

August 10, 2010

I love this song

"How Deep Is Your Love"

I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love
Then you softly leave

And it's me you need to show

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love?
I really meant to learn
Cos we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they
All should let us be..
we belong to YOU and ME.

I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour
You're my savior when I fall

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do


And it's me you need to show


How deep is your love?
How deep is your love?
I really meant to learn
Cos we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down when they
All should let us be..
we belong to YOU and ME.



i had a crush on you -buatyangngerasa-

No comments:

Post a Comment