Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

December 10, 2010

puisi geje

my POV of love

love is no longer urgent to me.
it is still needed, but not like how it used to be.
better life, get settled, get rich, that's what now a priority.
but hey, after i can buy my own car, I won't forget to get married.

dah kubilang kan kalo isinya geje?

No comments:

Post a Comment