Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

March 09, 2012

a respectful words from someone

I found this nice words from someone's profile in the internet. If he ever managed to read this from my blog, he has to know that his words had changed my life. Thank you.

these are his words:


There comes a point in your life when you realize..

Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.

So don't worry about people from your past,
There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

When people leave you, it's because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.

Let them go. It doesn't mean that they are a bad. It just means that their part in the story is over and you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise "the dead". You've got to know when it's "dead".

So stop begging people to stay. Just let them go...

2 comments:

  1. I never begged people to stay, but I always dreamed they would beg me to stay.... hehe... sometimes it is so difficult to feel appreciated these days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for me, sometimes i fell that it is selfish to ask people to stay, so i'd rather fall in silence and let them go. hmmm...

    ReplyDelete