Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

June 02, 2012

The thought for the Day

It is a post related to dream and reality that I always been concerning for since long time, and so as my ex-spouse-want-to-be (ok i won't explain that term). I found this post in a site called 9gag.com one day, which is pretty interesting as well since that website mostly filled with meme jokes and stuffs and kinda less serious notes. However, more or less, this is how it was:

When a human die, they say brain will still work for seven minutes by re-playing all of the memories it had acquired in a dream-state. And since it's a dream, it will feel like it lasts very long, since time doesn't realistically has its power and law in dreams. So, what if you actually had died, and this whole-life experiences you think you just have now is only your "7 minute-replay?"

Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Very famous quote. And a good one indeed. But even if it is the replay or not, it does not matter, it does not change that you live or lived. It just means that the replay would totally answer the "destiny, fortune or free will" question.

    ReplyDelete