Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

October 27, 2012

Aeroplane

I was sitting by the window of this moving train when I saw something slowly moving across the aqua sky. It's an aeroplane. At first I was amazed. But as it slowly moved halfway through the skyline, something strucked my mind.

Everytime I see an aeroplane passing over me, my heart ache a little bit. It reminds me that I will soon go back, ending the dream that I am currently living in. It also reminds me that there are things I just couldn't control no matter how. And somehow, I wish for it to happen.

Yes, I believe man are in charge of their own life. Universe flows in a certain pattern, but gives us endless opportunities and possibilities to deviate and flow in our own way. But in the end it returns to us, man, to determine our own future, and whether we are strong enough to bend the current into our own will. However, sometimes people's will and hope aren't strong enough to bend the current. Some hopes are merely empty ambitions, others are just plain form of refusal towards reality. Or maybe.. People are just too weak to fight the current.

Maybe I AM too weak to fight the current, so I decided to give up and follow the stream. The stream is the safest way to follow. No gambling, no fear.. Everything has been set up. But then why was I scared? I was suppose to feel happy, but why..?

Today, I saw another plane crossing by the blue sky over me right after I stepped out of the underground station. The cloudless sky that I saw seems to bring out endless possibilities, yet that plane decided to go straight to its direction, seemingly knew where it had to go, flying fearlessly.

I wish..

I wish I was as strong as that Aeroplane.


No comments:

Post a Comment