Peut-ĂȘtre nous n'avons pas besoin d'amour. Peut-ĂȘtre c'est une aide que nous avons vraiment besoin (Maybe we don't need love after all. Maybe help it what we really need)

The Owner's Bio

My photo
Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
Life is merely a journey to the grave, but to make the journey become a beautiful parade or a dark mourning ceremony is all in your hand.

About The Blog

nothing special. just a compilation of my feelings. feel free to read or use if it is not my own work (like song lyrics). stealing my own work will not give you any lawsuit, but please respect the owner by not taking any part of the content that is made by me without my acknowledgment and without putting my name on it. :]

January 16, 2013

Maroon 5 - Daylight. (My Last Australian Daylight)

"Ketika kamu yakin dan telah fokus dengan tujuan hidupmu, segala hal lain disekitarmu jadi tak akan begitu penting lagi."

I remember these months before January last year. I was just a regular tutor, teaching kids high hopes and wishes to study overseas with their English. Every time I heard them dreaming, I pamper their worries, I strengthen their resolves. And every time they flew away in the end, deep inside I wish that someday, somehow, I could taste the same expensive dream as well.

And my dream came true. Exactly on July 2011, out of my curiosity and gambling, I nailed the job vacancy that opened my whole new adventure.

I have learnt love and pain. I learnt how to fight and how to surrender. I learnt how to hate and love myself. I learnt how to grow up and stay young. I learnt many things.

And now, as my plane flies by leaving the Land of Summer Paradise, I will always hold the dreams and strength, knowledge and lesson, and all of the memories.

 Those memories, those experiences, those happiness.. Sampai jumpa, my Summer Paradise.


Maroon 5- Daylight

Here I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon,
Why am I holding on?
We knew this day would come, we knew it all along,
How did it come so fast?

This is our last night but it's late,
And I'm trying not to sleep.
Cause I know, when I wake, I will have to slip away..

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go,
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close.
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own,
But tonight I need to hold you so close..

Here I am staring at your perfection in my arms,
So beautiful..
The sky is getting bright, the stars are burning out..
Somebody slow it down..

This is way too hard, cause I know,
When the sun comes up, I will leave..
This is my last glance that will soon be memory..

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go,
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close.
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own,
But tonight I need to hold you so close..

I never wanted to stop,
Because I don't wanna start all over,
Start all over..

I was afraid of the dark,
But now it's all that I want,
All that I want,
All that I want..

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go,
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close.
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own,
But tonight I need to hold you so close..

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go,
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close.
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own,
But tonight I need to hold you so close..













































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment